Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or LaTeX format. If LaTeX is used, a pdf of the aricle is also submitted.
- Articles have actively referenced, where credit is due, other examples and ideas in the literature, especially those that contrast, complement or pre-date the authors.
- You are prepared to enter ORCIDs, email addresses and affiliations for all authors on the article as well as search keywords.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.